General Academic Prerequisites
GAP tests general skills and aptitudes needed for successful completion of university studies. Contains 54 multiple-choice items divided into two sections: Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning.
The Test of General Academic Prerequisites does not examine the applicant’s level of knowledge, but rather the ability and skill that determine whether a person can successfully study at university. The GAP test determines the most various operational, combinational, comprehension and other abilities which directly shape the learning process:
- work with text
- precise comprehension, vocabulary
- relationships within a text
- ability to differentiate meanings
- work with information
- logical consideration (precise comprehension, work with several conditions, conveyance of given conditions to new relationships)
- work with quantities (variables, operations...)
If you need any help with the registration, please contact us at email@example.com.